Front_page is a module that allows you to create a static HTML or PHP page to display as an alternative default front page. It provides options to make a different front pages for anonymous users than for authenticated users. Several options are also provided to allow you to theme the page with your currently installed theme, or as a full page, or to redirect to a new page.
The available choices for front pages are as follows
- themed - uses your current site's theme to display your text/code
- full - bypasses your sites theme, uses only your specified text/code
- redirect - redirects you to another page/story/image/etc.
- make a default front page with HTML or text for anonymous users at administer >> settings >> front_page.
- make a default front page with HTML or text for authenticated users at administer >> settings >> front_page.
- allow PHP to be included in your home page.
- configure site default settings such as redirecting home links and setting the site home page.
- file issues, read about known bugs, and download the latest version on the Front_page project page.