- 3rd party Integration, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Infrastructure Planning, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning & Optimization, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Upgrades
- E-Commerce, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Publishing, Social Networking, Technology
- United States
- San Diego, CA
- Usual project budget
- $100K - $500K
Achieve Internet: Drupal Web Development Experts
Achieve is a leading software development company that leverages Drupal to develop advanced enterprise web and mobile solutions for an array of clients in varying verticals. Achieve Internet has the greatest experience working with clients in the following industries media, entertainment, publishing healthcare and technology. Achieve has a singular goal: To help you launch your advanced digital platforms with confidence. By employing a well tested and innovative development methodology, Achieve’s team of in-house engineers have over 90,000 Drupal development hours, consistently exceeding client expectations for such clients as NBC Universal, MTV, Fast Company, Drupal.org, Experian, Annex Brands and Disney, among many others.
For a full list of services and solutions please visit our website at www.achieveinternet.com or call 800-618-8777. Achieve Internet is headquartered in San Diego, C.A. with offices in Los Angeles, C.A. and multiple locations across the country.
Application Development: From platform development to existing site enhancements, Achieve can do it all.
- Site and Platform Development: Websites intended to increase your traffic, conversions, leads, sales, or revenue – you name it and we can develop it.
- Site and Platform Enhancements: From workflow automation, Apache Solr Search Integration and Social Media Optimization enhancements, rest assured that Achieve has the experience to develop a solution that will increase your company’s bottom line.
Platform Integration: By coupling together the most complex systems Achieve Internet has created some of the most extensible web platforms online, allowing our clients to reach the level of success they demand. Achieve has extensive experience integrating with over 75 popular third-party platforms including major systems such as Google, Salesforce.com, Facebook, ConstantConact and Oracle.
- Social Media
- Video and Media Platforms
- Customer Relationship Management
- Database and Networking
- Payment Gateways
- Shipping Platforms
- Email Marketing Applications
- News Feeds
Infrastructure Services: Let Achieve architect and optimize the performance of your web site or application to increase productivity and streamline operations. Specific knowledge of caching, loading, server topology, load balancing and other performance measures specific to Drupal are necessary in order to achieve an optimized online experience.
- Service-Oriented Infrastructure and Hosting Solutions
- Server Tuning and Setup
- IT Security Services
Globalization: Achieve has vast experience in creating global web solutions that give our clients access to every potential customer regardless of their location or IP address.
Mobility & End-User Services: Whether your customers are on a tablet, laptop, or smart phone your web presence should convey the same message and maintain a consistent user-experience (UX) at all times. Don’t compromise design for utility.
- Advanstar Communications
- Annex Brands
- Dexcom Inc.
- Drupal.org (Redesign)
- Hunter Industries
- Right Scale
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Drupal.org redesign project-the Solr Search portion. http://groups.drupal.org/drupalorg-redesign-implementers
Video embed field overlay
JQuery Dirty Form
Member Only Content App
On Drupal.org for 6 years 18 weeks
rmontero, Senior Web Engineer
On Drupal.org for 5 years 29 weeks
shawn_smiley, Lead Engineer
gclicon, Drupal Developer
CKoch, Web Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 10 weeks
On Drupal.org for 4 years 7 weeks
mlee11111, Drupal Architect
On Drupal.org for 2 years 44 weeks
Marc Potash, Senior Account Manager
On Drupal.org for 1 year 17 weeks
benschluter, Marketing Associate
On Drupal.org for 7 weeks 5 days