- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Performance Tuning & Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Education, Enterprise, Non-profit, Real Estate, Small business, Startups, Technology
- Natick, Massachusetts, USA
- Usual project budget
- $18,000 to $800,000
Agaric helps people create and use powerful web sites. As a collective of skilled workers, Agaric collaborates with you and open source free software communities to develop tools and build platforms that meet your needs.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can ask Agaric.
If we are a great fit, it will likely be for one or a combination of three things:
- our specialty in Drupal upgrades
- our passion of creating collaborative networks that scale for companies and organizations which value openness and freedom
- the skills and passions of the people on your team in relation to the needs and passions of your team.
If we are not a great fit, we will try to point you to some group that might be.
We live and work to connect ideas, resources, and people. Our collective goal (which extends beyond our business) is the most power possible for all people over their own lives.
Agaric members maintain more than a dozen contributed modules and have written and sponsored improvements for many more. We are also credited in about ten patches to Drupal 7 core, several stemming from Agaric developers' participation in Taxonomy, RDF, and "getting core done" code sprints. We are sporadically active in providing free support in the #drupal and #drupal-support channels in IRC and regularly help improve the documentation on Drupal.org. Agaric has also hosted meetups, sponsored camps and camp speakers, and hosted one of the code sprints to help get RDF into core. We share what we figure out (or try to figure out) in code and in business on Agaric's open data platform. In line with our focus on collaboration tools, we care greatly about building the Drupal community's capacity to coordinate great initiatives.
mlncn, Web Developer
pr0test0r, Projects Manager
On Drupal.org for 4 years 27 weeks
On Drupal.org for 2 years 11 weeks