- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Design, Development, E-commerce, Information architecture, Marketing & Social Media, Mobile Site Development, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning & Optimization, Project Management, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Banking and Financial, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Media, Non-profit, Real Estate, Religious organizations, Small business, Startups, Technology
- Colorado Springs, CO
Sure, Monarch Digital develops Drupal websites, but Monarch brings decades of business acumen from technology startups that date back to (gasp) 1985.
Monarch's customers have given presentations to Drupal developers at Drupalcamp Colorado and other Drupal meetups and their message is consistent:
- We learn our customers' businesses, their challenges, their business objectives, their competition.
- We partner with them to match technology with results.
- We challenge assumptions, suggest creative alternatives and (diplomatically) reign in dreams into digestible chunks.
- Finally, we provide exceptional customer service - the type of customer service that we expect of our best vendors.
We develop Drupal sites. We don't have designers on staff. We provide a cadre of independent Drupal designers for our customers to match with their corporate culture and specific project.
The best way to get to know us is to check out our web site and then call:
- Who we are: http://www.monarchdigital.com/about-us
- Our portfolio: http://www.monarchdigital.com/portfolio
- Advanced features we've developed: http://www.monarchdigital.com/features
- Our home page (proof we've drunk the Drupal kool-aid): http://www.monarchdigital.com
- Rick Nashleanas has been working in Drupal since 2007.
- Rick was the content manager for Drupalcon Denver 2012.
- Rick is now the global content lead for all DrupalCon's worldwide.
- Monarch founded and leads the Southern Colorado Drupal Users Group.
- Monarch has sponsored, helped organize and given presentations at Drupalcamp Colorado for 3 years.
- Monarch personnel have participated in Drupalcons since Drupalcon DC.
- Monarch has introduced numerous students and new programmers (ultimateboy, draenen and others) to Drupal through internships and scholarships.
- Monarch advocates Drupal use through its web site and blog.
- Rick actively participates in #drupal-colorado and other Drupal IRC channels.
- Rick has been a personal member of the Drupal Association and Monarch is an organization member of the Drupal Association.
jswainst, Drupal Developer
On Drupal.org for 6 years 10 weeks
On Drupal.org for 6 years 4 weeks
On Drupal.org for 3 years 19 weeks
1 edit to documentation
Bartuc, Technical Team Lead
On Drupal.org for 3 years 18 weeks
gobbles, Drupal Developer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 51 weeks