Last updated May 17, 2013.
Welcome to the Drupal Community! You're on this page (hopefully) because you are interested in contributing your time to the Drupal project and the Drupal community, and you don't know how to get started. We thank you for your interest, and hope you find that:
- Contributing makes you feel good
- Your contributions are valued
- Many of the tasks are fun to do
- The more you contribute, the more you learn
- Contributing makes you a more integrated part of the Drupal community
In this section (as it grows), you will hopefully be able to find specific tasks that interest you and that are quick (about an hour or less) and easy to get started on. You will also find links to how to get more deeply involved.
Adding new tasks
If you know of a task that would be appropriate for a new contributor to do, read the Adding New Tasks page to find out how to add it (there's a template).
If you need help completing your task, see the Getting help completing your task page.