Drutalk Module Installation:
1. The drupal server to install drutalk on has to be publicly accessible. (why? open another thread to discuss this later)
2. Clean URL is recommended.
3. Flash player 10.1 or above is required on user side.
Step by step installation:
1. Download and install the Services Module (6.x-2.4):
2. Download and install the AMFPHP Module (6.x-1.0-beta2):
Note: The amfphp lib is needed, please read the module readme.txt
Visit: http://yourdomain.com/services/amfphp and make sure amfphp is properly working.
3. Download and install the User Relationships Module (6.x-1.0):
Note: Create a mutual relationship type (eg. friend), and add each other (user1 and user2) as firend. read the module readme for more information.
4. Download and install the latest druTalk IM module:
5. Grant user permissions for using druTalk
6. Open two different browsers (eg. IE and Firefox), log in with two different users (user1 and user2). Go to http://yourdomain.com/drutalk and talk to each other.
eg, you can create block and use the following code for the popup link:
<a href="/drutalk" onclick="window.open('/drutalk','popup','width=250,height=612,scrollbars=no,
left=0,top=0'); return false"> Instant Messenger </a>