- Theme folder got lost in 6.2.3 release.
- #811704 Fix broken handling of calendar links that looses track of where you are if you click around too much.
- #720868 by dereine and KarenS, Fix argument handling for dates outside allowed range so only page views return 404.
- #1005412 by developer-x, fix multiday date id.
- #999708 Try to avoid fatal errors from duplicate functions when enabling the Multiday module.
- #1003938 Fix position of multiday navigation when displayed in a block.
- #708258 by Kars-T, remove D7 drupal_exit() call from popup.
- #372988 by joachim, Eliminate 'broken field' message in view summary when no date link is chosen.
- #870018 by crell, don't call date_limit_format thousands of times.
- #931392 by developer-x, Add multiday striping effect as an optional alternative display.
- #978442 by bwynants and KarenS, fix some remaining brokenness from ical validation fix.
- #638620 by ericduran, show add event link to user with administer nodes permissions.
- #439454 by TheRec, Darren Oh, don't show link to calendar day if there are no items.
- #389334 by Gribnif and dnotes, fix ical feed to show all repeating dates.
- #513794 by jhedstrom, add array keys to calendar links for easier theming.
- #638304 by bricef, make sure time groupings display all items.
- #697738 by Zoltan Balogh and Magnus, clean html out of translation strings.
- #452690 by aufumy and mikesteff, avoid errors if calendar min or max dates are empty.
- #469394 by extect, fix validation of calendar by removing duplicate ids.
- #522914 by jjemmett, user date_real_url() on week links.
- #704068 by gibus, add option to color calendar items by group.
- #360364 by marcushenningsen, don't link to day if there is no day view.
- #382852 by llslim, make sure replacements patterns work even if field is excluded.
- #660880 by kaare, fix method of including js in jacalendar module.
- #760316 by skwashd, arithmetric clean up ical rfc compliance.
- #613528 Fix Views option handling to set options correctly and avoid attempt to modify property of non-object error.