API changes since BETA5:
* Exportable entities have been overhauled, so that all entities are stored in the database. Modules providing an exportable entity type need to be updated. See #1008810-8: Store all exportables in the db-
* Entity metadata wrappers: The value() method now doesn't throw an exception for not set properties any more, but returns NULL - see #708268.
Complete list of changes since BETA5:
* #1006664 fixed call to undefined function errors occurring without the entity metadata module
* #1007542 removed the empty .info file for the upgrade, as it causes troubles with the update-manager
* #708268 some metadata wrapper improvements, in particular fixed property updates to be properly reflected in parent data structures. API change: value() now doesn't throw an exception for not set properties any more, but returns NULL.
* #708268 added image and file field support, including tests.
* #708268 improved property info for text fields to also support summaries and added tests.
* #1010144 patch by drunken monkey: fixed information for anonymous authors
* #1013240 patch by aspilicious: Remove unnecessary files declarations from .info file
* #1008810 overhauled exportable entities so that all entities are stored in the database. Upgrade for modules making use of exportable entities is required, see #1008810-8.
* #1014046 patch by brenk28: fixed improper use of t().
* #1008810 follow-up: fixed uninstalling for modules providing an exportable entity.