Changes since 7.x-1.4:
- Return a flipped array when token_get_entity_mapping('token') without a $value parameter.
- #1863910: Do not override the token types if specified in the block title field.
- #1720576: Prevent notices in token_form_field_ui_field_edit_form_alter() if the field is locked.
- #1859452 by Dave Reid: jnettik, kalabro: Fixed token dialog did not render in the same theme as the current page, causing CSS conflicts.
- #1909308: Removed unnecessary files directives from token.info.
- Use the dialog version of the token tree in all internal uses for core.
- Support passing in a third argument to override the token type in token_devel_token_object().
- Added Drush intergration for clearing token cache.
- #1894890: Fixed date type titles need sanitization.
- #1894880: Added a fallback parameter to token_get_entity_mapping().
Changes since 7.x-1.3:
- #1791536: Fixed options not properly passed to theme('token_tree') in token_page_output_tree().
Changes since 6.x-1.18:
- #1344766: Fixed $account->name should not be modified in user_token_values().
- Put hook_token_list() implementations before hook_token_values().
- Removed warning if $text is an array in token_replace_multiple().
Changes since 7.x-1.2:
- Ensure that added core implementations of hook_token_info_alter() are properly set in token_module_implements_alter().
- #1782374 by pounard, Dave Reid: Fixed token_module_implements_alter() should set FALSE instead of TRUE for the group value.
- Fixed token_field_display_alter() should attempt to use the default field formatter in addition to the default token formatter, rather than not display a field token value.
- #1743472: Fixed misspelling of implements in token_help() documentation.
- #1764024 by Dave Reid, klausi: Added some access restrictions to the token/tree page callback to ensure they cannot just be viewed without context.
This issue was cleared to be fixed publicly by the Drupal Security Team.
Changes since 7.x-1.1:
Changes since 7.x-1.0:
- Fixing a couple minor bugs with filtering field descriptions, altering field forms, and not using _token_module() in field_tokens().
- #1557766: The list token types in entity API break the token browser because HTML characters weren't converted to dashes.
- Fix testing failure in TokenUserTestCase with user pictures.
- Add default token formatters for the core list field types.
- Fix some coding standard violations.
Notes from Dave Reid
This is the first stable release of the Token module for Drupal 7. I recognize that we still have a bit of work to go with regards to field tokens and performance/accessibility of the token browser, but I have decided that none of those issues are able to block a 1.0 release, so I just did it. Hopefully we'll get more momentum on solving those more difficult problems soon and fixed in minor 1.1 or 1.2 releases.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc1:
- #1438512: Fixed extra closing brace in token_update_token_text().
- #1512934: Added workaround for core bug #1477932 in which the cache_token table does not exist but drupal_flush_all_caches() is called.
- #1515978: Added support for token replacement in block titles.
- #1508404 by arpieb, jec006: Fixed token fields not rendered properly if replacement called from inside field_attach_view() and the fields' display were set to hidden.
- #1515864: Added a [file:basename] token.
- #1515776: Add an [entity:original] token.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta7:
- Followup #1362502: Ensure static cache of token_node_menu_link_load() is cleared with token_clear_cache().
- #1362502 by fago, Dave Reid: Fixed unnecessary calls to menu_node_prepare() if no node menu tokens were used.
- Do not alter tokens that have been fixed in core bugfix releases.
- Fixed indentation in token_autocomplete_string().
- Speed up tests by using testing profile where possible.
- Added @file documentation headers.
- #1266928 by Dave Reid, redndahead, sense-design: Added [menu-link:parents] and [term:parents] array tokens.
Changes since 6.x-1.17:
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta6:
- #1317926: by juhasz, pp, Dave Reid: Fixed calling menu_node_prepare() may cause menu link data loss on a node object after token replacement.
- #1271966: Decreased default token depth to 3 levels to help prevent memory errors for sites with entity_tokens enabled.
- #1297528: Fixed user role data is not always consistent when editing a user.
- Added support for the default token formatters for text field types.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta5:
- #1279194: Fixed field tokens on multiple entities were only available on the last entity.
- Fixed dynamic tokens have invalid ID attributes in the token UI.
- Fixed the [current-page:title] token should return an un-sanitized title if $options['sanitize'] is FALSE.
- #1270440: Allow the array tokens to be used with render arrays.
- Improved TokenTestHelper::assertTokens() to return the array.
- Added tests for the [user:roles] chained tokens.
- Do not add tokens to non-existant token types.
- Fixed error with [url:args] token.
- #1265848: Fixed error with altering URL tokens exposed by improved problem token reporting.
Basic field tokens like [node:field_tags] or [node:field_image] are now fully-supported. Work continues to ensure that field tokens have complete test coverage, and to work on nested and more detailed field tokens.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta3:
- #691078: Added basic-level field tokens.
- #1233746: Fixed warning about mismatched token data types is too aggressive - only trigger during test execution.
This release is dedicated to Mike Byron, father of Angie Byron (webchick) who recently passed away. Angie, Károly Négyesi (chx), and numerous others were and still are a large part of what helped push the Field token support along.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta1:
- Prevent PHP notices with token types without any tokens defined.
- #862662: Fix token tree output in token_help() if we are not actually on the help page.
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #1047740 by Dave Reid, bfroehle: Added an [array:*] token type and a [user:roles] token.
- #1067590 by Dave Reid: Added an [url:brief] token.
- by Dave Reid: Fixed token_clear_cache() only clears expired cache entries.
- by Dave Reid: Added a token_clean_token_name() function for re-use.
- #1025954 by Dave Reid: Fixed PHP warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in profile_token_info() if there were no profile fields defined.