Please review carefully. This release introduces important changes:
* experimental wrappers for CSV import/export
* civicrm-api: process the cron jobs using the JobManager facility (the recommended way to use the cron is now 'drush @your-site-alias civicrm-api Job execute').
* implement hook_provision_apache_vhost_config() to restrict access to /files/civicrm (logs, templates, uploaded files) - if you have custom CSS/JS, you should place them in a Drupal module.
* support for CiviCRM 4.2: #1688346: Update bootstrap code for 4.2 (by totten)
* support for Drupal 6 in CiviCRM 4.1
* in >= 4.1, do not create the civicron user anymore since the cron does not require it (see #1689520: creation of cron drupal user account)
* better support (or tolerance) for older versions of CiviCRM (1.x and 2.x)
* #1461610: Upgrade from Civi 3x to 4x fails : refactoring to move some verify operations to Deploy, run civicrm-upgrade-db only on deploy, not verify. (with samuelsov of Koumbit)
* use module_enable() to enable civicrm, not drush_pm_enable(). seems to work better with provision 2.x (with omega8cc)
* we no longer fork the civicrm.settings.php.tpl file, using the standard one (this was forked a long time ago, when the civicrm.settings.php.tpl didn't have a variable for the "site key", but this has not been the case for some time now, so no need to fork).
Better support for CiviCRM 4.x.
* #1328464: provisionacl support for civicrm
* #1431874: migration fails with Cannot redeclare _PEAR_call_destructors()
* #1097554: Cron support for civimail - hosting_civicrm_cron
* #1226668: Remove Config.IDS.ini before migration by mrfelton
* #1328464: provisionacl support for civicrm (partial)
* Migrate preserves cron user and sitekey values, sfyn
* added a sample civicrm.make by ergonlogic
* Fixes a strange behavior after install, when the "CiviCRM resource URL" becomes invalid.
* First inclusion of code to manage the site key and to create the civicron user. See: #1097554: Cron support for civimail - hosting_civicrm_cron
First development snapshot. Somewhat experimental, for developers who wish to test and debug. More information on how to debug is available here: http://forum.civicrm.org/index.php/topic,15236.msg79386.html#msg79386