Development branch for drupal 7
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA7:
- #718374 by aaron, arthur: Fix warning: Parameter 4 to expected to be a reference.
- fixes flvmediaplayer display. Needs to be ported up to 6.2x
- by aaron: Refactor customized module_invoke to fix PHP 5.3's referenced parameter warnings.
- #794834 ttitusjose: fixes bug when actions do not return a filepath
- #956748 by bojanz: fixes warnings
- #819070 by discipolo: adds control of the media mover file display on the node edit page
- #974728 by mikeytown2: fixes an index warning
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA6:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA4:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA3:
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA2:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-5--1-0-RC6:
- fixes the body/title issue
- improves the theming of the files list on the node edit page, still requires the node submission handling
- backend for the node delete/reprocess form, requires permissions and testing
- fixes the file path return from the node save operation
- Fixes an issue with caching files that are incomplete which prevents other configurations from harvesting them
- #374280 by celston: fixes db prefixing issue
- backported runaway condition fix from d6
A number of bug fixes, notably FTP issues, some code simplification and clean up.
Fixes ffmpeg thumbnail functionality, adds some testing functionality for FTP, improves FTP functionality greatly
Lots of fixes from the previous release
* fixes some sql regression
* fixes some harvest regression
* fixes and adds files without tokens feature to FTP
* fixes CCK image field saving
Several fixes for the S3 integration which solves a path problem
* ports the rss fixes from D5
* ports the node edit screen fixes
* fixes status issues
* fixes mm_node update
* fixes mm_cck update
Major update from beta 14. Fixes to harvesting for CCK, nodes, improvements in FFmpeg, S3, fixes for rss, node edit page, and lots of backports from D6. Thanks to all the bug submitters!
Major updates across all modules. Make sure to run update.php- both node and cck modules require updates to their file listings. Special thanks to aaron, anantagati, ckng, jcmarco, and especially little red wagon for making this release way better than I could have made it on my own.
DISCLAIMER: This is an alpha release. This means that somethings have not been tested, somethings do not work. Some of the included modules have not been ported to D6 yet.
This is a port from D5 to D6. Modules that have been tested and have solid functionality are:
* media mover api
Please do not file feature requests against this release. Patches gladly accepted. Good bug reports are also accepted.
While the DB schema for D6 will not change (or updates will be provided) this is an alpha release. Please treat it as such.
Additional fixes to the FTP support, some refactoring in the configuration submission process