Make your Drupal installation ready with Dript:
- Download the latest copy of Dript module from the Dript project page.
- Extract the compressed module into a folder.
- Upload the files via FTP to a modules folder in your Drupal installation - this could be the modules/ folder, but it is recommended to create and use the folder sites/all/modules/, making it easier to update Drupal later on. Once uploaded you should have folder modules/dript.
- Activate your Dript module. Click Administer » Site building » Modules. You need to check the box next to the Dript module, and click on 'Save configuration' at the end.
Test your Dript installation:
- Create a page content.
- Set the title "Dript Test".
- Paste the following code in the body of the content:
[driptn (print "Hello world")/]
- Submit the content.
You should get a new page with the title "Dript Test" and the content "Hello World".