The PGP Contact Forms module provides a means for users to upload their PGP public keys and use them to have messages sent to them via their personal contact forms encrypted.
Requirements: Drupal 6.x with the contact module enabled.
- Copy the pgp_contact directory into the Drupal sites/all/modules directory.
- Download all the libraries from http://www.hanewin.net/encrypt/, and put them in the sites/all/libraries directory.
- Optionally, download and install Secure Pages and Secure Pages Hijack Prevention. These modules are used by pgp_contact to provide a forced ssl option on contact pages.
- Go to your user page (/user), click on the PGP public key tab, and paste your key into the textarea there.
- Click on "verify public key". Check that the right email address appears. The key id and hash that appear are internal values for this module. (We're working on fixing that.)
This page also allows you to do some configuration of SSL, although the Secure Pages configuration page at Admin -> Build -> Secure Pages (admin/build/securepages) provides deeper configuration of SSL.
You can upload a site-wide contact form via Admin -> Build -> Contact form -> PGP public key (admin/build/contact/pgp-key)
Please use the module issue queue to report bugs and request support.
- 9, 10
- Internet Explorer