Last updated April 27, 2011.
Critical Drupal 7:UX freeze
- #473268: D7UX: Put edit links on everything
- #497804: Search entities (nodes, terms, etc.) within the administrative interface
- #594660: Rename default menu names
- #614418: Redesign 'Recent comments' block for use on dashboard.
- #337947: Correct whitespace issue for 'recent content block' in dashboard
- #591682: Categories below "Configuration" break APIs on rename/relocation and do not account for all possibilities
- #594908: Weight categories on Configuration & Modules correctly
- #598758: Modules page: add link to its settings page for each module
- #396478: Searchable modules page
All of CCK UI?
Major usability issues
- Finding "page" content once created (#395968: Remove the 'Page' content type from default install profile)
- Administrative landing page is overwhelming (#546956: [meta-issue] Overhaul of Information Architecture)
- Relationship between menus and blocks is not apparent (UB2009)
Moderate usability issues
Low hanging fruit
- #412782: Installing Drupal 7 error handling is different from D6
- #394422: Taxonomy terms should be listed in order they are entered
Improve admin sections and pages:
- #229193: Incremental filter for permissions page
- #301902: Allow more users to see the node admin page