I'm new to Drupal, and currently developing my very first website using Drupal 7.0.
When I started to check out some web hosting solutions, I came across this problem of which will be the best solution to support Drupal 7.0?
Details of my Website -
It's a Photography Website, with Image gallery for starters! Might have a little bit of embedded jquery, but that might also be Phase-II.
That being the case, I don't need real huge amount of space right away, I can do with little space as well, since as I grow, I'll take up more space with time.
Some Web Hosting solutions I've checked out, based on Google -
1. HostGator - Some reviews say, it's the best for Drupal 7.0, is that so? It's slightly on the higher side - $5+ for every month for 1 yr Subsr.
2. BlueHost & JustHost - again, seems good from reviews - cost is average.
3. GreenGeeks - Something Drupal.org community supports? Haven't checked it out yet.
4. Whois & Godaddy - Basically domain sites, but they offer hosting solutions too. Cheap
5. Maiahost - Unknown solution, just landed there by chance.
Finally, what's the few things I'll need to keep in mind for my web hosting, especially, since it's going to have high res images, do I mainly look for higher bandwidth & data transfer options against space?
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, as I'm looking to finalize something asap. I think I've almost bought my domain name, so I think I'll need this one real quick (my site on Drupal 7 is also almost up for the most naive look!)