Changes since beta1
- Added opt groups support.
- Fixed hierarchy indentation (spaces between dashes and term name).
- Issue #1631000 by klausi: Fixed Strict warning: Declaration of ContentTaxonomyAutocompleteModeratedTermsSearchAPIProcessor.
- Added Search API Postprocessor for filtering out moderated terms from facets.
- Fixed validate handlers for new terms.
Initial 7.x beta release for Content Taxonomy
#1121970 by dan.nsk: added delta for relationships in views
- removes old associations in term_node table on node update
- upgrade path from D6 to D7 (taxonomy reference fields)
- enables parent selector in field settings form
Changes from RC1 to RC2
#373815 by dragonwize: added active tags support
#350669 by markus_petrux: added support for content multigroup
#542876 fixed multigroup with save term_node
#463140 by OV2: fixed problems when reverting a node
#492450 fixed slash in autocomplete
#552742 by hefox: fixed optgroups in root level
#552874 by eMPee584: fixed php undefined variable notices
added implementation of hook_content_diff_values to correctly display the diff
#391906 prevent illegal offset type warnings on preview
fixed displaying of attributes in link formatter
#499322 fixed &$value in foreach loop (which required PHP 5)
Release Candidate 1
Bug Fixes since Beta 6
#342616 added validation for "Number of values" for tree and autocomplete widget
#391906 fixed illegal offset type warnings on preview
#385936 fixes multiple quote marks in autocompletes
#434192 by markus_petrux: fixed validation of shared autocomplete fields
#375789 prevent sql warning when same terms is selected twice
#395328 by thatistosay hiding empty vocabularies fieldsets
#392890 fixed implementation of hook_taxonomy
#370378 fixed syntax error (php 4)
New Feature since Beta 6
#375388 by Moonshine: added "raw" token support
#298146 by David Lesieur: added i18n support
#426162 by slybud: adding french translation (fr.po)
bug fixes in beta 6:
* #352007 fixing autocompletes
new "features" in beta 6:
* #319724 by bangpound: only unset taxonomy form elements of vocabulary which are handled by content taxonomy.
Beta5 contains following bug fixes and new features:
- #350661 by markus_petrux: fixes theming of label for empty value for option widgets
- #305600 fixes autocompletes when #access = FALSE
- #320349 by drewish: adding views relationship to taxonomy
- #309979 by drewish: fixing incompatibility with diff module
- #336275 by orjantorang: fixing quotes in autocomplete
- #327434 fixes install files
- #342050 by zmove: preventing an invalid argument warning in autocomplete module
- #323183 by Razorraser, drewish: fixes displaying of labels for empty fields
- fixing test cases
Beta4 contains 2 important bug fixes:
#304813: adding content_check_update to update function
#299094: implementing new views api to be compatible with new views releases
Hotfix release because of a bug in the update functions in beta2.
For people who have already updated their sites from beta1 to beta2, the field setting 'parent' might be lost. Read http://drupal.org/node/298077#comment-973857 for more information.
Changes since beta1:
- added update function from 5.x to 6.x
- added implementation of hook_taxonomy() to keep data consistent in cck tables
- added un-/install, en-/disable hooks
- added maxlength settings for autocompletes
- added parent php code setting
- fixing of inserting new terms with autocompletes
- some renaming of texts and setting variables
Note: Upgrade from Beta1 to Beta2 needs update.php executed
Frist Beta Release of Content Taxonomy for Drupal-6.x
I recommend using Content Taxonomy with the latest dev version of CCK (6.x-2.x-dev), because the RC4 is causing small problems(#283241).
This beta release contains widgets for select list, radio buttons / checkboxes, autocompletes and trees. Further it supports Token and Views2.
An update script from 5.x to 6.x, which updates some field settings, is missing in this beta.