Changes since 7.x-1.1:
- #1979920 by bojanz: Add the published field to the node table / form.
- Remove the float: left in the product details fieldset, it causes styling issues with very little gain.
- #1951852: Translate the label of the SKU column.
- #1987364: Fixed Should use Preview Image Style for Images instead of defaulting to thumbnail.
- #1907144 by bojanz: Don't proceed to entity form submission if the form is supposed to be rebuilt.
- #1990064 by bojanz, dpolant, JvE, Mile23: Fixed Invoke entity_access() properly for create operations.
- #1991796 by jamsilver: Fixed Multi-valued IEF breaks if referenced entity form contains a field collection embed widget.
- #1899946 by bojanz, Cellar Door: Add Reference Form Alter Hook.
- #1899916 by Cellar Door: Added Move Hook Entity Form Alter.
- #1979766 by Dave Reid: Fixed ief-entity-table class attribute is not an array.
Changes since 7.x-1.0:
- #1860912 by aptorian | duynguyen: Fixed Inline entity form not save entity values .
- #1787456: Fixed Use entity_extract_ids() instead of entity_id().
- #1891642: Fixed Cancel button should not be hidden on IEF Add form if multiple bundles are allowed.
- #1854814 by garbo: Added Only automatically add attribute to Product title if an option is selected.
- #1897520 by valderama: Fixed Typo in inline_entity_form_create_entity() - Trying to access , instead of ().
- #1888666 by minorOffense: Fixed Invalid parameter passed to field_attach_form_validate() in entity.inline_entity_form().inc.
- #1870482 by EWB: Fixed Notice: Undefined index: bundle in inline_entity_form_open_form() (line 1121.
- Fix warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in inline_entity_form_autocomplete().
- There is now a "Single values" widget, previously a behavior triggered on required single-bundle, single-value fields.
- The "Multiple values" widget now respects entity access (add, edit, delete permissions).
- If "Allow users to add existing $entity" is enabled, the "Remove" button in the widget unlinks the entity by default (removing the reference), with the "delete" optionally triggered by a checkbox on the confirmation form.
- Fixed multiple issues with line items.
- Product status is now shown in the table and editable in the inline form.
- Newly created inline entities now get the parent entity language set as their own.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc1:Read more
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta4:Read more
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta3:
- #1700554 by dudenhofer, bojanz: Address UI testing feedback.
- #1690772 by zambrey: Added setting for not render inline entity form by default.
- #1674004: Taxonomy term attributes shouldn't be clickable.
- Don't cause notices if an entity type has no metadata integration.
- Improve the base defaultFields() method (show bundle if multiple are allowed, use more meaningful labels).
- #1658056: Added node integration.
Beta2 had critical regressions, so updating to beta3 is more than recommended.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta2:
- #1658048: Allow any property to be shown in the IEF table, and use a human-readable version if available.
- #1658028: Errors when Commerce is not enabled.
- #1644294 by Amitaibu: Fixed editing due to wrong assignment of #op.
- #1635570: Fixed regression: Uploading different images for product variations breaks module.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta1:Read more
Initial implementation of the Inline Entity Form for Drupal Commerce products and line items.
Patches for supporting other entity types are welcome.
The issue queue has the remaining tasks. Feedback of any kind is appreciated.