Development release for Drupal 7.x.
(This is stable enough to run in production environments, but use at your own risk)
Note: Thanks to API changes in Drupal 7, the conditions that made logging problematic for the D6 version of httpbl are no longer issues. This version takes advantage of those API changes and offers more (or less) logging options, and also more error messaging in the UI, in the event that real people are blocked while attempting to leave comments.
* Optional 3 levels of logging (Error only, Positive Lookups or Verbose - used mainly for testing feedback and gaining trust)
* New Comment checking (re-writes comments from bad IPs and bans from future visits. Blocked comments will remain unpublished, regardless of other moderation permissions. Admins will be able to recognize comments that came from nuisance IPs)
Also includes these new features introduced recently in an alternate fork of D6.
* Configurable thresholds for both grey and blacklisting.
* Length of time cached visits are held are determined by configurable settings.
* Default views pages included (Views module required). These show blocked and whitelisted IPs with links to their Honeypot profiles.