The following bugs were fixed:
- #1828318: Multilingual: translated scope values break drupal_add_js() by rupl, killerpoke
The following features were added:
- Updating respond.js upstream library to v1.1.0
- #1490376: Drush command should issue a warning when module is enabled but CSS aggregation is disabled by rupl
- #1651308: Add a custom user permission: "administer respondjs" by rupl
- #1525002: Move hook_requirements to install file by helior
- #1525028: Support curl download mechanism in Drush command by helior
- #1525056: Add "destination" to links in Status Report page by helior
- #1706502: Document a conflict with Sasson base theme development mode by rupl
- Lots o' docs improvements
Respond.js Drupal module improvements:
- Improved detection of scripts within Drupal directories.
- Users can configure where respond.js will be called, either the header or footer.
- #1477172: Moving the CSS aggregation nag to hook_requirements() by populist.
- Added hook_uninstall() for variable cleanup.
- #1487030: Allow admins to disable the severity of CSS aggregation warning by rupl.
Branched from 7.x-1.0, identical except for new conditional comments support within drupal_add_js(): #865536: drupal_add_js() is missing the 'browsers' option
- Ships with Respond.js since it is now GPLv2
- #1335834: Libraries API - basic support by anthonyR, rupl
- #1346122: Add a Drush command to download repsond.js library by cluther, rupl
- #1350130: Issue an administrative warning when CSS aggregation is disabled by rupl
- #1296240: Any plans to do a full release? - yes :)
This module implements Respond.js, a JS polyfill for CSS3 media queries. Module features still in development before official release:
- Libraries API support
- Conditional comments?