Last updated September 24, 2011. Created by aaronbauman on September 23, 2011.
Edited by silverwing. Log in to edit this page.
Installation and Setup
- Download and install Basic E-news module (see: Installing contributed modules).
- Download the emogrifier class and unpack it within enews/emogrifier so that the directory structure is [path-to-modules]/enews/emogrifier/emogrifier.php
- Create or assign an existing content type as a Newsletter on the content type edit form ("Add a check to this box if this node type can be used as a newsletter.")
- [optional]: Add raw CSS, select from your theme's existing CSS files, or assign arbitrary CSS files from your filesystem to your newsletter
- [optional]: Add enews-specific regions to your theme's .info file, and edit the newsletter content type to include these regions.
- [optional]: To override the default enews template, copy enews.tpl.php to your site's theme(s) directory
Caveats and Debugging
- When making changes to your theme -- including copying enews.tpl.php and changing your theme's .info file -- you must clear your site's theme cache!
- If your newsletter preview does not reflect changes, re-save the newsletter node. This will force enews to regenerate and re-emogrify the exported text and HTML.