There are two ways to install the Omega Theme on your Drupal Site.
Installing a Theme in the Drupal Interface is just like installing a Module.
- Navigate to the Appearance admin page, admin/appearance.
- Click + Install new theme , admin/appearance/install.
- Paste into the Install from URL field the link to the file from the Omega Base Theme Page. The URL should look like http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/omega-7.x-3.1.tar.gz (The version number may be different).
- Click Install. Drupal will download the file from Drupal.org and install the theme.
For more information on how to install a theme, refer to Installing contributed modules (Drupal 7).
If you have FTP access to your site follow these instructions:
- Download Omega 7.3 Recommended Release
- Unzip it (Stuffit or 7-Zip or similar)
- Place the Omega folder and its contents into your Drupal site’s