Simplenews Template 6.x-1.0-BETA3, 2009-11-11
bug report #535452 by joachim,franz: Disabled Plain Text option for Simplenews.
Fixed emogrify call, was using wrong variable
bug report #605212 by verot,franz: Tokenize the header and footer
bug report #373915 by kenorb,franz: duplicated body tags
#567604 by hanoii. proper handling of hook_mail_alter()
#346264 by hopfrog, kenorb: Fixed the "missing argument 3" bug.
Adding pt-pr translation
Refactored the code to improve its readability (and memory consumption).
- Updated the documentation of simplenews_template.tpl.php and README.txt.
- #367513: Move templates from code into template files. by TBarregren: Moved the default template from code to a template file.
- #367511: %mymail doesn't work in header or footer by TBarregren: Fixed so that %mymail work in header or footer.
- Refactoring of the source code, including changes of the settings form.
- #367599: The title is shown twice when viewing nodes with issues of a newsletter by TBarregren: Fixed so that the title is not shown twice when viewing nodes with issues of a newsletter.
- #141635: Option to only append header and footer to outgoing emails but not to node by tcblack: Added support for choosing independently whether header, footer and style should be included in nodes with issues of a newsletter. The header, footer and style are always included in e-mails with issues of a newsletter.
#346264: Missing argument 3 for _simplenews_template_theme_simplenews_newsletter_body in simplenews_template.module on line 370 by hopfrog, kenorb: Fixed the "missing argument 3" bug.
Unfortunately, I haven't had time to until now to take a look at the port from D5 to D6. Doing that, I've noticed that there are several things that still requires attention from tobiassjosten or me. In addition, I've fixed some problems and added features to the new
5.x-1.3 release 5.x-1.4 release. These must also be incorporated. Taken together I must say that this release, labeled as a beta, actually is an alpha release. But I am afraid that changing the tag from beta to alpha would be to confusing, so I decided to stick with the beta label. But please, bear in mind that this actually is an alpha release.
- #329247 by spade: Removed <!-- and --> in the default template.
- #345246 by guitarmiami: Fixed a bug in _simplenews_template_starts_with() that made phptemplate_mimemail_message() to call theme_mimemail_message().
- Because mimemail_html_to_text() only matchs
<style>...</style>when the opening and closing tags are on the same line, \n and \r in the style must be removed.
- #344695 by enboig: Emogrify can't handle several CSS rules on one line. As a precaution, insert LF after each closing bracket.
- #329249 by spade: Added support for Simplenews' variable substitution tokens, e.g. %site, %uri, %uri_brief, %mymail, %date, %login_uri.
- Removed comment in README.txt about a previous bug in Emogrifier.
- Minor improvemnts of the source code.
The module should be fully ported and working with Simplenews 6.x-1.x-dev (2008-12-05) and Mime Mail 6.x-1.x-dev (2008-12-05).
Development snapshot with all features (hopefully) working as intended.
- #152819: Module .info files should not define 'version' in CVS.
- Replaced the HTML version of README with a text dito.
- #273089 by tizzo: Pass entire node to theme_simplenews_template_mail_content.
- #322905 by sun: Added link to preview HTML newsletters in browser.
- Minor improvements of the code itself, such as removing a lot of trailing spaces.
- #317976 by enboig: Added support for Emogrifier .
- #240562 by Sixcolored: Fixed a typo in the default template.
- Minor improvements of the code itself.
- Updated simplenews_template.pot.
#132288 by polar-bear: Fixed a stupid mistake in phptemplate_mimemail_message().
Initial release. Extends Simplenews by providing a themable template with configurable header, footer and style.