Changes since 7.x-1.2:
- #1707852 by zuuperman, theunraveler: Fixed undefined function error when entity API view callback is used.
- #1618152 by Dave Reid, grndlvl, dalin: Fixed unable to change classes or attributes using preprocess_fieldable_panels_pane.
- #1536944 by Dave Reid, jucallme, mrfelton, stylus, helior: Enabled entity translation for fieldable panel pane entities.
- #1857096: Fixed incorrect argument for access callback.
- #1762362: Fixed incorrect bundle argument position in example code.
- #1818132 by beeradb: entity_uuid_load() is not reliable.
Changes since 7.x-1.1:
- #1719798 by acrollet: Added Informational text should be displayed on the 'list' tab when no fieldable panels pane entities have been created.
- #1715918 by populist: Added Allow Fieldable Panel Panes to be Loaded by VID in _fieldable_panels_panes_load_entity().
- #1616764 by swentel, zuuperman: Added Implement PLUGIN_content_type_admin_info().
This release includes several bugfixes and additional features including improvied UI and templating support.
See the commit log for full details
#1411664: Allow Entity Bundles to Specify Pane Category
#1444778: Allow fieldable panel panes to specify a top level and icon
#1423994: Compatibility with UUID Alpha 3
#1549634: Delete revisions when deleting entity.
#1607086: Add Admin Menu mapping
#1555400: Bad theme info for fieldable_panels_pane
#1555414: Delegate render of content array in PanelsPaneController->View
#1621886: rename hook_preprocess_HOOK() to template_preprocess_HOOK()
#1533628: Add bundle template suggestions
#1598056: Access permission don't work for creating new entities
#1616764: Implement PLUGIN_content_type_admin_info()
#1548980: Allow view mode to be selected
#1607028: Entity base path is too deep
#1630892: Devel integration
#1702050: Link pane title to another page/url
First stable release of Fieldable Panels Panes!
Added revision support and access control.
Note: The database is changed from beta1, with no upgrade path since there appear to be no users of this module at this time.
This is the -dev release of this module.