- Added theme setting to hide or show the sidebar regions when showing an admin page.
- Text size increased.
- Various styling/css fixes like line-heights and margins.
- Fixed menu block style.
- Fixed block width based on 1140 grid.
CSS fixes for ul element in menu block and label for compact forms.
- Issue #1552472 by DruDoc: Fixed error on 'create new account page'.
- Changed throbber; added templates for comment, comment-wrapper and block. Section tag in block template if the block contains a title.
- Fixed various styles for Views UI. Styled the global pager.
- Various CSS adjustments.
- Styling of maintenance page.
- Added viewport meta tag for smartphones.
- Added default profile picture and display it if the user has no profile picture.
- New responsivity step: 380px.
- Added layout rules for iPhone and phones with smaller screen.
- Fixed wrong color in tables with warnings, eg module update list.
- Other small CSS adjustments, like margins in h3 tags.
Responsivity was completely rebuilt so it works in smart phones with high screen resolution.
The theme is intended for various types of sites. The main characteristics of eClean are responsivity and that
it is built with HTML5 and CSS3. The layout is multi-column with fluid width and tableless.
- Max-width: 1140px.
- Responsivity width steps: 920px, 780px, 420px (smart phones).
- Works fine on: Chrome, Firefox 9+, Opera 11+, Safari 5+.
- eClean is not yet tested in Internet Explorer.
- When the RDF module is enabled, the doctype is changed to HTML+RDF. The W3C Validator is not compatible with
this doctype and returns a lot of erros.
Development branch for 7.x-1.x.