New hands-on trainings are now open for registration when you register for DrupalCon Denver 2012. A full listing has been added online where you can read more about the trainings going on Monday, March 19, 2012 before the conference kicks off. Training is offered at a much reduced rate compared to standard full day training offerings and it's a great opportunity to save on travel costs if you are attending DrupalCon already. All trainings will be held in the Convention Center, the venue for the conference March 20 - 22, 2012.
What Trainings Are Available?
- Deploying Drupal at Scale on Microsoft Platform
- Drupal 7 Module Development
- Site Building and More - A Mentored Training from Build a Module.com
- From PSD to Drupal Theme: A step-by-step approach to creating your first Drupal theme
- Rules Mastery
- Responsive First: Design and build a site for all devices
- Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal
- Making the Switch to Drupal: The Developer's View
- Security: Process, Code & Hands-on Training
- Code-driven Development: Use Features Effectively
- Awesome UX Deliverables and Process
This array of professional trainings offers something to all levels of experience. You can register for trainings at the same time you register for the conference, or if you have already registered, it's easy to get the discounted package rate, too.
DrupalCon is a great way to get so much of the community in the same place at the same time; if you haven't already, register today and sign up for a training.
In the spirit of giving, a special promotion is now available to anyone who registers or has already registered: purchase your tickets by Dec. 31, 2011* and receive a special edition DrupalCon T-shirt (*23:59:59 UTC/GMT -7).