1. Added an admin settings page that enables these options (admin/settings/advpoll):
a. vote tracking by cookie
b. unlimited voting
2. Eliminated old variable_get calls. None of them had matching variable_set calls. Consolidated everything
into advpoll_settings variable where appropriate.
3. Both cookie and unlimited voting behave the same for authenticated and anonymous users.
4. Cookie voting on the admin form also allows setting of a global duration value.
5. Cookies are generated for each poll by node ID.
6. There is an option in the admin panel to override the native Approval Voting behavior of multiple choice polls
and sum all votes the same.
7. Changed vote percentage calculation to float rather than round to prevent a total greater than 100%.
8. Moved global messaging into admin form so that phrasing can be customized to suit.
9. Cleaned up install file, removed D5 style update hooks.
10. Displaying results after voting behaves more consistently.