Debut features use the latest recommended stable release of modules and themes except where there is a documented reason for choosing a different version. Such a reason might include:
- Required APIs or functionality or bug fixes are available only in a development version of a module.
- Required APIs or functionality are available only in a different branch than the current recommended one.
Where one Debut feature uses a non-standard version of a module or theme, all other Debut features should do likewise, to ensure compatibility, and also so that the non-standard version information in .make.inc files isn't overwritten by the standard version.
The following is the current list of modules that are used in other than the recommended stable release:
- Geofield. Using the 2.x branch for extensive APIs and functionality not available in the 1.x branch. Using the dev release because alpha1 is broken (map-based data input leads to error).
- Media and File entity. Using the 2.x branch for extensive APIs and functionality not available in the 1.x branch.
- Media Vimeo. Using the 2.x dev branch for fix to http://drupal.org/node/1823078.
Patches are used in Debut features to address issues like lack of Features support or to fix bugs. The following is a current list of patches used in Debut features:
- No patches in use!