Improve the mechanic to resolve missing directories.
New mechanic to resolve the situation where a registered directory does not exist.
xautoload loader should come after the core loaders, but before classloader.
Also, add an unregister() method to all loaders.
Only in unit tests need we prepend the class loader, to avoid hitting a malconfigured database with the core loader.
The 7.x-3.x branch brings some major architectural cleanup and rewrite.
Hotfix release: Fixed a bug where list_themes() could be called before it is available.
This needs follow-up work:
#1838194: Premature calling of list_themes() (caused Fatal error)
Thanks elfenixtorres for reporting and testing!
Hotfix for a regression in 7.x-2.5 which made this module break if libraries is in 7.x-1.x branch.
See #1833382: Dependency on Libraries 2.x
- If you use registerPrefixRoot('My_Prefix', 'mypath'), it will now also register the file 'My_Prefix.php' at the root level.
- Fixed a bug in xautoload_InjectedAPI_hookXautoload, that would prevent registered prefixes from working correctly.
- Change the MapEvaluator architecture. It does no longer behave recursive. Also, the confusing variable name '$path_prefix_symbolic' has been replaced by '$first_part' in the map evaluator.
- Some documentation improvements for ClassLoader.
Major new features:
- Introduction of hook_xautoload()
- Support for PSR-0 in sites/all/libraries with hook_libraries_info()
- Support discovery of test classes, including those in disabled modules.
- Added xautoload.api.php for documentation.
- Example module to demonstrate test loading
- Some trivial code changes and bug fixes
Fixed the implementation of PSR-0, D8-style.
Added tests for PSR-0, D8-style.
- more comments
- variations of file_exists(): checkNothing, and checkIncludePath. This allows xautoload to be used for CiviCRM.
- avoid errors on first install, due to hook_boot implementation not being recognized yet.
Dev release for 7.x-2.x branch
First snapshot for 7.x-2.x branch, with a complete rewrite, and support for PSR-0 and PSR-0-NG.