Requirements for tmgmt
Translation Management Tool was built for Drupal 7 only. There will be no back port.
This suite of modules is intended to work as a supplement for translation system of Drupal. It does not replace any of the modules that manage multiligual content. But it does provide mechanisms to created the content and to store it in the appropirate places.
To use Translation Management Tool you need to install and activate the following modules:
- Entity API -7.x-1.0-rc2 or later
- Views - 3.2 or later
- Chaos Tools (Base for Views)
- Views Bulk Operations
- Content Translation
- Rules (for bulk translation)
- Internationalization/i18n for string translation - 7.x-1.4 or later
- Entity translation for translating entities
This list is subject to change depending on the status of the referenced modules.
Obviously, a Drupal site needs to be set up for multiple languages in order to use TMGMT. One content type must be multilingual.