#1931020: Allow using a custom field as summary
#1666326: correctly wrap long ical feeds
#1974356: The "iCal" view mode shouldn't be defined with 'custom settings' = TRUE.
#1937224: Use Addressfield for Location information
#1974798: User selected location fields broken on non-node entities
#1974726: Redundant language check causing php erros
#1974682: View row plugin assumes $entity->changed exists
#1941076: Multi-day All Day events not handled
#1935820: Repeating events cause duplicates in iCal feeds
#1922658: Error Importing Google Calendar Feed As Node
Until chris.gr and timmay discovered this in #1894966: To enable iCal output, this view's Format must be configured to Show: iCal Entity., I was unaware that one of the Views features that Date iCal uses required Views v3.5. So I added that version as a minimum requirement.
hook_date_ical_html_alter(), which will let other modules alter the HTML of the iCal view mode of an entity (the "Description") before it gets converted to plaintext on its way to being rendered in an iCal feed. You can also alter the Summary with this hook.
Because of how drupal_html_to_text() works, using this hook to wrap
<p> tags around your fields will allow you to split them onto separate lines in the iCal feed.
- Issue #1529506: webcal:// Support
- Issue #1890736: Make the X-WR-CALNAME property optional
- Issue #1565410: Sites without "Clean URls" enabled can't properly download iCal feeds.
- Several minor bugfixes, and cleanup of the iCal icon theming.
Feature: #1529506: webcal:// Support - The orange iCal subscription link now presents the URL for your iCal feed as
webcal://, rather than
http://. This allows calendar clients to automatically subscribe to the feed when users click the icon.
BUGFIX: #1565410: Sites without "Clean URls" enabled can't properly download iCal feeds. Patch inspired by Taverus, fixes the downloaded filename on sites with Clean URLs disabled.
BUGFIX: I made a really stupid copy-pasta bug that completely broke RRULEs in the Views plugin. That's fixed now. >_<
- Issue #1721678, incorporate abandoned Parser iCal module's Feeds plugin, allowing Date iCal to parse iCal feeds.
- Issue #1833362, convert to using the iCalcreator library, rather than the theme system, for formatting iCal data.
- Many other issues, which were all closed between Jan 14 and Jan 22, 2013.
The 7.x-2.x branch of Date iCal adds Feeds support, to enable importing iCal feeds from other sites. I also uses the iCalcreator library for creating/parsing iCal feeds, rather than the theme system. See #1721678: iCal feed parser + iCalcreator-based export for details about the changes from the 7.x-1.x branch.
- Issue #1535312, Use feed_icon class for ical icon.
- Better methods to hide the title and comments.
- Issue #1529326, Hide the links.
- Add dependency on Entity module.
- Add the Date/Time package to .info file.
- Issue #1447194 by tim.plunkett, Prevent date_ical_preprocess from running for every theme function.
- Issue #1447118 by tim.plunkett: Use properly namespaced template functions.
- Issue #1447104 by tim.plunkett: Fixed code clean-up and undefined notices.
- Issue #1446936 by tim.plunkett: Views display format will not save.
- Initial commit of D7 code.
Nightly snapshot for the Date iCal module.