Changes since 7.x-1.2-beta1:
- #1721758 by droplet, omerida | ahhao: Fixed Notice: Undefined index: type in content_access_admin_settin() (Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'module' cannot be ).
- #1355816: Title property not escaping double quotes correctly
- #1348824: Content access rules "cannot set content permissions" even through per-node permissions enabled
- Content access rules "cannot set content permissions" even through per-node permissions enabled
- Fixed #1250174: Undefined index: ca_action in content_access_rules_rules_action_info()
- #871770 improved storage format to be more features-friendly, i.e. configuration is now exportable per content-type via strongarm.
- removed undocumented and useless hook.
- fixed wrong parameters for rules_log() causing fatal errors
- #1058526 clean-up of per-role permission rules actions
First beta release of Content Access 7.x branch.
- #1058526 by BenK, good_man: Rules 2.x integration.
- #572812 by NikLP, good_man: Add content type to permission title.
- #1135466 by Firewolf, videographics, good_man: Renaming a content type results in notices.
- #1144510 by good_man: Fix roles selection in test case.
- #1110860 by FiNeX, eosrei, good_man: Content access rules integration - missing function.
- #1159402 by FiNeX, dcmouyard, jjs, good_man: Wrong operations on rules integration.
- #1057400 by xaverx, dooug, jhayzhon, cnolle, Firewolf, Bitnetix, maciej.zgadzaj, karilu_ec, ChoY, BenK, good_man: Taxonomy access.
- #1097248 by ordermind, Itangalo, good_man: PDOException error 1062 when using rules on create node.
- #1209004 by Itangalo, good_man: "Reset content permissions" action doesn't go all the way.
- #1147526 by tmm360, good_man, Akaoni, danielb, Crusher, mithman, BenK, fago: Unpublished nodes displayed to anonymous users.
Drupal 7 compatible development snapshot
changes since 6.x-1.1:
#493518 Improved the title and description for "per content access control settings" to talk about "content nodes".
#493518 Fix string change in the translations and the translation template.
#472494 use filter_xss_admin() for user roles
#472474 patch by fearlsgroove: fixed "Add/Revoke access for user" Rules action doesn't add the node to ACL
#369942: The translation file de.po contains an error: the plural formula could not be parsed.
#458410 by seals: Added Swedish translation and POT.
changes since 1.0:
#384916 patch by avf: fixed random behaviour when submitting content_access forms which occured since drupal 6.10
#374841: removed redundant queries which occurred for nodes without any special settings.
#397540 patch by wesku: Added some missing calls to the translation function
#369942 patch by Eikaa: Add German Translation
changes since 5.x-1.4:
* updated the README
* #325618 patch by klausi: added a bunch of simpletests which make sure that the module is working right (with or without acl enabled)
* #325618: follow-up fix for the last fix - make sure re-creating ACL works. Furthermore fixed using priority for ACLs.
* #325618: when per node permissions are disabled for a content type, fix removing possible created per-user ACLs.
* improved the docs
* fixed implementation of hook_node_access_explain to return correct values
* fixed clearing the cache when permissions are updated
changes since 6.x-1.0-BETA1:
* updated the README
* fixed reset to content type defaults to also clear possible ACLs
* #323985 rules integration: added new actions for granting and revoking per user access
* #343640 force checkboxes to be enabled for roles with administer nodes permission
* #325618 patch by klausi: ported and adapted simpletests for 6.x
* #341507 fixed warning when editing permissions by role
* Make sure the actions and conditions run fine, even with upgraded conditions, actions without settings for the new operations (view own, ..)
If you upgrade from drupal 5.x, read UPGRADE.txt!
changes since 5.x:
* Content access supports now also 'view own', 'edit own' and 'delete own' access settings instead of the 'author' checkbox
* It has been reworked to make use in drupal 6 available permissions.
* workflow-ng integration has been updated to the rules module and improved - read UPGRADE.txt
* Now it's possible to reset per content node permissions back to content type defaults.
* The access control screens have been improved to also reflect configured access permissions - e.g. checkboxes for roles without the 'access content' permission are disabled. So you have a better overview about your access control settings.
* There is an upgrade routine, just run update.php.
For upgrade help, read UPGRADE.txt.
Planned for the final 1.0 release:
* To make sure everything works right, simpletests will be added to the module: See http://drupal.org/node/325618.
drupal 6 compatible development snapshot
changes since 5.x-1.3:
#234506 patch by Amitaibu: Implement hook_node_access_explain
#257964 added support for setting acl grants with the configured priority
#206372 GHOP #126: add workflow-ng integration by ezyang
changes since 5.x-1.2:
#169991: fixed possible view access issues when the module is used with other node access modules
fore more about this issue read: http://drupal.org/node/169991
changes since 5.x-1.1:
#158277 patch by marcp: Set page title to node title on Access Control tab
#167450: fixed admin page access control Inconsistency
changes since 1.0:
* documentation: added a note to the possible memory issues with drupal 5.1, when this module is enabled on big sites