|Project:||Views Bulk Operations (VBO)|
If I have 2 views embedded in the same page and I use an ajax exposed filter, after the filtering I cannot execute any operation because of a form_id conflict.
This is the case: I have two vbo views in the same page inside a Quicktabs block (one view for each tab).
The vbo forms' id of the views are
views_bulk_operations_form__1 (tab #1) and
views_bulk_operations_form__2 (tab #2) (the ids are automatically generated by drupal form system).
When I go on the second tab view's form and I perform an ajax filtering using exposed filters, the vbo form is loaded again to display filtered elements. Once loaded, the form id is not
views_bulk_operations_form__2 anymore, but it becomes
I attach a very simple view to reproduce the problem and a patch that fix it.
How to reproduce the issue step by step:
- install vbo module (I have 6.x-1.13 version)
- install quicktabs module (http://drupal.org/project/quicktabs) (6.x-3.1 version)
- import the views attached
- create a quicktabs block with 2 tabs (each tab is a different display of the same view)
- include the quicktabs block in a page you like
- go on the SECOND tab's view and filter by title using ajax
- select one or more nodes in the vbo table you obtained by filtering and press an action
- it will return "No items were processed: " message, and it will not execute any operation