When I edit a node with a translated file (image) and I click on Edit Media, I expect to be able to edit the translated version of that entity, not the original.
- I've a content type Article with a Dutch translation.
- I've enable translations for the entity File and created a Dutch translation for a specific image
- While in the English interface, I've added the image to a node.
- When I switch the interface to Dutch I see the translated node and even the translated image beloning to the node
- When I EDIT the node, I have a button 'Edit media' (see screenshot). This opens a modal frame with a form to edit the image. This form however, shows the english version of the image. Not the Dutch version, as I expected.
|Schermafbeelding 2012-03-06 om 09.12.31.png||32.56 KB||Ignored: Check issue status.||None||None|