Posted by jhedstrom on March 7, 2012 at 2:16am
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-alpha5
Last updated: March 7, 2012 - 02:20
Changes since 7.x-1.0-alpha4:
- Adding a user's signups tab to the basic feature.
- Updating view for cck signup basic feature.
- Fixing many small coding standard errors.
- Re-exported basic feature to get proper coding standards.
- #1279458 by jpontani: Fixed Call to undefined function _cck_signup_nodereference_fields() in /sites/all/modules/cck_signup()/cck_signup_group_confirmation()/cck.
- #1225590 by avinoam: Fixed when deleting the field count field.
- Fixing PHP notice (issue #1219092).
- Fixing broken test for ability to edit signups.
- Adding some additional TODOs for tests.
- Tests for permissioned user to override capacity, and for a user to edit a shift on a full event.
- Mostly working attendance status tests.
- Tests for signup capacity and attendance status.
- Fixed issue with field creation in status test.
- Initial work event signup tests.
- Replacing fixed signup field name with variable signup field name.
- Extending the setUp method so additional modules can be enabled downstream for tests.
- More verbose success message for variable tests.
- Submitting form with tests for capacity, attendance, and status.
- Adding additional variable_get checks.
- The field name is now correctly returned (previously returning uppercased version.
- Adding integer field related tests (attendance status, event signup status and capacity fields).
- Adding an addIntegerField method to the base test case.
- Code comment fix for _cck_signup_date_field().
- Test for properly selecting the node reference field pointing at the event type.
- Additional tests for cck signup admin form.
- Splitting the reference field creation into a separate function, and making it actually work.
- Splitting test case into a base CCKSignupTestCase and CCKSignupTestAdmin.
- #1081208 by jhedstrom: Does not remove capacity variable when deselected
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #849080 by jhedstrom: "Yes/No/Maybe" capability?
- Adding dates to CHANGELOG.txt.