Posted by rupl on March 17, 2012 at 2:55am
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.1
Last updated: March 17, 2012 - 03:00
Respond.js Drupal module improvements:
- Improved detection of scripts within Drupal directories.
- Users can configure where respond.js will be called, either the header or footer.
- #1477172: Moving the CSS aggregation nag to hook_requirements() by populist.
- Added hook_uninstall() for variable cleanup.
- #1487030: Allow admins to disable the severity of CSS aggregation warning by rupl.