|Project:||New Relic RPM Integration|
Attached is a draft patch to update New Relic RPM to Drupal 7. This was primed using the Coder Upgrade module after applying the patches referenced in the following issues:
* #1398104-2: warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in new_relic_rpm.reports.inc on line 92 and 126
* #1487792-1: Follow best practice for t() placeholders
* #1487866: Cleanup of report overview table code
* #1487962: Cleanup of application Quick Links code
* #1488080: Follow best practice for updating SQL in hook_update_N
The most notable change after priming was the replacement of the form alter on the module page submit button with D7's hook_modules_enable() and hook_modules_disable(). Also included is a tweak to the curl code: CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER = FALSE (my Mac environment gets access denied on the API calls without it).
I have tested the reporting feature, but that is all so far; posting the draft patch as a starting point.