|Project:||Dynamic display block|
|Status:||postponed (maintainer needs more info)|
Sorry about posting this twice, once under closed status and once here.
No matter what I do, I can't get a dynamic display block to display. I'm missing something basic.
I'm running Drupal 7.12 and have installed Dynamic display block 7.x-1.0 with required modules enabled.
I created the directory "jquery.cycle" in sites/all/libraries and copied jquery.cycle.all.js into it; latest version tested: 2.99; permissions on the directory are 0755
- I created a Dynamic Display Block.
- Selected Image folder for Image type.
- Changed Image Folder Settings path to my public file system path, which is sites/default/files
- Changed number of images from 5 to 3
- Changed the region settings to Bartik's Featured
- I left all other settings to their default settings
- I uploaded images to sites/default/files by both creating a content type for images as well as using FTP, ending up with two sets of images, one set that were added by FTP, the other added by Drupal
- Leaving no stone unturned, in the Dynamic Display Block settings, I enabled all content types and all listed blocks. (Bartik's Featured block isn't listed, but I tried the listed 'Content" block as well)
Permissions are fine. I have all of them.
Still nothing. Any suggestions?