Posted by quicksketch on May 5, 2012 at 9:04pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.5
Last updated: May 5, 2012 - 21:05
The 1.5 release of FBOAuth includes minor feature improvements and bug fixes.
- #1554182 by milesw: Document alter hooks in API documentation.
- #1486984: Add hook_fboauth_properties_alter(), allowing other modules to extend mappable field types.
- #1441758 by darrylh and quicksketch: Support deauthorization requests from Facebook.
- #1556718 by christianblaze and quicksketch: Duplicate usernames cause SQL error and registration to fail.
- #1398782 by fotuzlab and meSte: No way to set your password in Drupal 7.
- #1462200 by darrylh: 'Connect' button image link raises a warning when used with HTTPS.
- #1466628 by Dave Reid: The fboauth_user_fields variable is not deleted in fboauth_uninstall().
- #1524892: Documentation incorrectly refers to "theme callback".
- #1337322: Option to not download profile pics with fboauth_create_user().
- #1451856 by hac441 and Dave Reid: PHP notice when attempting to bind e-mails to existing accounts.
- #1506604 by pfrenssen: Remove needless variable check from fboauth_block_view().
- #1441752 by darrylh: Provide link to connect a Facebook account from the user edit page.