This is a release candidate for Drupal 7 core. Sadly, there's an incompatibility with the Update Manager (new in Drupal 7). See #1951408: Projects ignored by update_advanced are still processed by Update manager for more. Otherwise, the basic functionality seems to be working fine.
Changes since 6.x-1.1:
Basic port to D7 core via #454368: Port update_advanced module to D7. I haven't personally tested the port yet, but a few folks in the issue say they've been running it for a while without problems, so I'm at least getting the code into Git and this initial -dev release available.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0:
- #237347: Fixed bug where if there was no cached available update data when building the form for the advanced settings, the table of settings to ignore certain projects would disappear. Now, in case there's no cached available update data when building the form, we force update status to fetch new data.
- #162788 by dww, Dave Reid, JohnAlbin, Ralf: Added disabled module and theme update checking. Woo-hoo!
- #507048 by Ralf, Dave Reid: Fixed sorting of project names on the update settings page.
- #589404 by Dave Reid: Refactored update_advanced_update_status_alter().
- by Dave Reid: Updated translation template and latest translations from localize.drupal.org.
Initial official stable release for the Drupal 6 core API.