Posted by Jorrit on May 23, 2012 at 8:14am
Official release from tag: 6.x-1.2
Last updated: May 23, 2012 - 08:16
Notes about backwards incompatible changes
If you have developed a custom skin for Sweaver: the CSS file name must now be prefixed with
Changes since 6.x-1.1:
- #1580360 by Jorrit: Added prefix sweaver- to the skin CSS filenames to prevent collisions with theme CSS files.
- #1543116 by Jorrit: Add support for enabling / disabling styles on the configuration pages.
- Fixed issue #974114: Fields for Margin, Padding, Border, etc. should follow same order as standard CSS shorthand
- Fixed issue #1168468: background position error
- Fixed minor css typos in skin css
- Optimized the click behavior to match the D7 version by jyve.
- Do not use t
- Wysiwyg_imageupload added to default exclude paths
- Added autosave when leaving a page and small fix for open/close tabs
- #1020860 by sreynen: Work with @font-your-face 2.x.