Posted by mpotter on June 14, 2012 at 1:32pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-rc3
Last updated: June 14, 2012 - 13:36
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc2:
- #1429262 by joelcollinsdc, neochief: Added Allow component level reverting (without needing to go to interactive mode) in drush fr.
- #1272586 by alexweber | stevector: Added Increment or directly set version number directly with drush features-update.
- #1532422 by nadavoid: Fixed If the custom sort order of 'format_handlers()' is not maintained, some things can break.
- #1564864 by jeffschuler: Fixed Mixup in hook_features_export_render() example.
- #1567506 by Dave Reid: Fixed Unable to properly export or provide a locked field in a feature.
- #1597792 by jessehs: Make sure all comments in created features end period.
- #1599188 by jessehs: Move inline comment for empty feature .module file to @file doc block.
- #1587200 by ericduran: Fixed Test module should be hidden.
- #1574716 by bojanz: Fixed Avoid unnecessary cache rebuilds when creating and updating fields.
- #1530386 by exratione, bojanz, kotnik: Avoid unnecessary cache rebuilds and improve installation performance.
- #1489480 by Xen | dema502: Fixed drush:features-export Ambiguous component.
- #1159390 by hefox | brad.bulger: Fixed incorrect revert hook name in features.api.php?.
- #1493274 by hefox, neochief: Fixed Feature installed before Strongarm blocks all other variable imports.
- #1537838 by hefox, JvE | Gisle: Fixed Upgrading to 7.x-1.0-rc2 (from rc1) breaks taxonomy creation.
- #1447656 by bcmiller0, smk-ka: Added drush features-revert-all performance improvement.