- Download Aether from http://drupal.org/project/aether
- Unpack and place the Aether folder in your Drupal installation under
one of the following locations:
- Log in as an administrator on your Drupal site and go to
/Appearance (admin/appearance) and if you installed the theme
properly you should see Aether and Aether Subtheme.
You do not need to enable the Aether Subtheme, but if you want a
quick preview, you can optionally make Aether Subtheme the default theme.
- If you're using drush then navigate to a valid theme directory.
- Type: drush dl aether
OS X Terminal & Linux Shell
- Navigate to a valid theme directory.
curl -o http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/aether-7.x-x.x.tar.gz
Note: replace 7.x-x.x with a valid release from the project page.
- To unpack, type:
tar -xzvf aether-7.x-x.x.tar.gz.