This is the first official release completely hosted on drupal.org! All future releases will be built from here and this will drastically help streamline development. Also dev branch of this project will be fully functional if you want to ride ahead of the published releases.
- HTML Export - Now you can export your Course sites to HTML individually. Install locally, work, publish to HTML and put it where you need students to see it!
- Admin section - ELMS now has its own admin section with quick links to parts of the drupal system to change specific system specific values as well as drupal settings of other projects users may want to change.
- User management - Lightweight as well as Feeds based, automated user management methods have been worked in
- UI/UX clean up - Another round of user experience testing has gone into place. The options available at any time are drastically refined and each ELMS site has it's own site settings area for easily finding all relevant settings from user management to theme and site settings, features as well!
- Course site copying perfected - Now you can accurately clone a section / version of a course with relative ease.
- Documentation - All code has passed a rigorous coder audit for quality and readability.
- Parent pages - Now the front-facing course (elms parent) object can have different methods of display either for marketing, student or faculty view. Developers can easily add / remove these through additional hooks.
- Instructional Design best practices - The ID Best practices feature has been cleaned up and now supports syllabi, a help page, and the ability to only turn on portions of the functionality.
- Drupal distro packaging - All modules created as part of ELMS are released on drupal.org and have full stable releases (most beta or full).
- More Features - More features can be activated during installation, even the development ones including forums, objects, quiz, reactions, schedule, and webform. The usual suspects from the last versions with reference links, poll, places, terms, and timeline are still there too!
- Collaborative learning environment - The Collaborative learning environment installation mode for ELMS (CLE) is now part of the official supported package. Install ELMS in a student centric, learning environment with support for video, image, blog post, and aggregated imported assignment options.
- More flexible Content Outlining - From an instructional designer / instructor side, the course content outline tool now allows you to hide content from view of students. This way you can stage release materials as you see fit or just refine some pages without students seeing. From a developers perspective, any number of new operations can be added through the improved Outline Designer!
- Lots more!
These are in addition to general bug fixes, added platform flexibility, and theme improvements.
- Packaging error in Alpha 7 with requirement of a module that doesn't exist
- CLE Installs correctly now and is usable
- Install routine accuracy on revert improved as well as development status of functionality added
- Imagecache and Studio packaging errors corrected
- Removed all folder references and rerolled the ICMS install core for improved install accuracy
- #1650628: Feeds ignore secure SSL warning patch
- #1637474: Override front page
- #1645916: Support for images in wysiwyg templates
- #1637654: Quiz module
- #1630052: devel generate
- #1183102: student course enroll
- #1134236: Exporting and Importing Classes
- #1576694: The "blocks" section in the admin area is missing
- #1435382: memory limit on ELMS installation
- #1114064: Adjustments for "Edit Event" Pop-Up
- #1019388: Registering Students
- #1526322: Blank pages when submitting an edit node form
- #1134756: Grading System
In this package
Patches applied in this package
External code in this package