The main goal of the drupal-opac module is to link your Integrated Library System with Drupal. So you can have as many ILS as you want connected with the same drupal site. Navigate to "Admin > Configuration" and click on "OPAC Servers" link in opac section.
For the moment, you should get an empty table. Click on "Add opac server" and fill the form like that:
- OPAC server name: An arbitrary name. But note that the machine name is automatically generated near the textfield but you can change it by clicking on the "edit" link. This machine name will be the ILS identifier for drupal-opac. Be aware that if you change this identifier later, all opac nodes related to this identifier will no longer be recognized. So updating node or getting items operations will no more be available.
- host: Enter here the discover URL of the ILS catalog. This must be the "base" URL. For example, your catalog is reachable at "http://catalog.your-libray.org" and the biblios can be retrieved at "http://catalog.your-libray.org/foo.php?service=GetRecords&id=1045". Do not enter "foo.php?service=GetRecords&id=1045" part. This will be added by the connector which knows your catalog services. So juste write "http://catalog.your-libray.org/".
- ILS Connector: Here are listed all available connectors. Select the one that correspond to your ILS server. If you don't find yours, it's time to learn how to make your own #FIXME
- First record number and Last record number: Most of ILS discover services does not enable to retrieve all biblio identifiers available in their database. So the 2 options "First record number" and "Last record number" allow us telling drupal-opac which identifiers to harvest. So, enter here the first biblio id in the ILS catalog and the last (if you want harvest all the database). Be aware that harvesting takes much time. Then you can tell drupal-opac to harvest from 1 to 30 for testing.
- Enabled ? Don't forget to check Enable. All disabled servers could not be harvested.
Now click on Save button and you'll be redirected to the ILS servers overview page.