Blizzard Community Platform API allows you to manage your guild and user characters for your site. It allows you to gives permissions to your users depending on their rank in your guild, integrates with the drupal permission system, and help you to quickly build secure website and gives WoW integrated features.
- Map roles of your users to guild ranks: Officers to administrators. Ranks are automatically revoked if a user is not in the guild anymore (in case he was kick or left the guild).
- Fetch your guild progress and displays it.
- Own multiple characters and easily swap between them.
- If your guild uses EPGP (DKP Reloaded), you can use the EPGP Module.
- Displays character avatars in forums, with their rank and achievements.
- Displays items tooltip from wowhead, wow db, or your own tooltip.
- And much much more...