attempt to merge field based work from http://drupal.org/project/creative_commons with API based code @balleyne wrote fro GSoC.
changed creativecommons_node to just creativecommons and changed schema to support adding licenses to entities
See the security advisory: SA-CONTRIB-2012-062 - Creative Commons - Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
This fixed a few issues, but I think this is as "done" as the D6 branch will get. I'm going to focus on D7. If someone is interested in maintain the D6 branch, let me know.
Works for license_uri. Additional metadata fields not working yet.
starting d7 port
bug fixes, new features, and code cleaned up to make coder happy
Fixed several bugs including:
License is not available Error on initial install - http://drupal.org/node/574396
And added new features including:
Spanish Translation - http://drupal.org/node/640946
Graphics for All Rights Reserved - http://drupal.org/node/865190
Implemented hook_theme - http://drupal.org/node/864996
Added hook_content_extra_fields - http://drupal.org/node/553484
There have been a lot of changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA2:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA1:
- task #530372 by balleyne: moved RDF/XML insert to from hook_block() to hook_view(), so it gets inserted even if block is disabled.
- feature request #532424 by balleyne: Added some basic ccREL support in HTML output using RDFa for certain metadata fields (cc:attributionName, cc:attributionURL, dc:type, dc:title) by editing API HTML.
- task #157530 by balleyne: Added metadata descriptions.
- task #157530 by balleyne: re-implemented support for site license metadata
- feature #537294, #532424 by balleyne: Added CC+ support to HTML output using ccREL/RDFa.
- task #157530 by balleyne: Added separate update query to replace delete + insert.
- feature by balleyne: Added warning when active license types disabled.
- feature #537304 by balleyne: Implemented basic icon style settings.
The following changes have been made since development began for DRUPAL-6--1:Read more
Module updated for Drupal 6.x. Testing and review required.
This is the first (and possible only) release the 4.7 version of this module. I think there are more people interested in a version that works with Drupal 5 at this point.