A client having an educational (University) website needs it re-designed ASAP. The current website is built on Drupal 6, the new site will be required in Drupal 7. Basically this job is looking at building a website that could go well as a merge of structure and performance of http://uchicago.edu/ and http://monash.edu.au/.
- Multi-site setup with Faculty, Library, Students, Alumni, etc on their domain.
- New contemporary theme design.
- Various web pages/sites for Departments, Units, Students, Profile, Library, etc.
- Migration of data from old site.
- Multi-site structure similar to http://drupal.org/project/openscholar
- Drupal 6 vs Drupal 7; which will work better for this project?
Mostly general stuff you will find on any University website. We are looking to partner with developer having proficiency in theme development and css, while our team can handle installation, data migration, content uploading, etc.
Interested developers contact me for further discussion and details.