Posted by Dave Reid on September 18, 2012 at 5:34pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-rc1
Last updated: September 18, 2012 - 17:39
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta4:
- #1263884 by marcusx, Dave Reid, droath, BWPanda: Avoid redirect field and form injection on entities that have a path but makes no sense to have redirects (e.g. comments).
- #995844 by Dave Reid, iamEAP: Added migration path from path_redirect.
- #1392974: Fixed redirect caching not compatible with Varnish due to lack of cache control headers being sent.
- #1774502: Disable calling entity_uri() from redirect_url_inbound_alter() until a proper solution is found.
- #1781736: Updated default redirect view export, added human name, and fixed description.
- Fixed incompatibility with subpathauto module.
- #1580746: Fixed spelling error on the redirect add/edit form.
- #1367278: Fixed the 'Add redirect' on 404 pages did not work correctly if the site_404 variable set (e.g. if the Search 404 or 404 Navigation module is enabled).
- Hide the operations fieldset if no redirects are selected.