Issue #1102962 by adrinux: Renaming the blueprint.make file to blueprint.make.example to prevent breakage of sites using make.
This is THE 2.0 release. Finally. While it has drug out way too long, I finally decided to just release it and go from there. I was hoping to release a Drupal 7 version at the same time but alas, it is not ready yet.
So what does it feature?
- Starter subtheme
- Support for Libraries API (blueprint framework is not located in /sites/all/libraries/)
- Better Right-to-Left support
- Re-factored the code the displays the header (logo, site name, etc) to fully use the default phptemplate settings.
Hope you enjoy this new version and as always, if you have problems, please post them as issues.
This is a very early DEV version for 7.x. It is basically non-functional as much has changed but the work has begun. Feel free to pitch in, however!
The BPSTARTER theme has not even been looked at so it will not work!
All the new features of the 2.x revisions are finally getting stable:
- New starter sub theme
- New location for the Blueprint Framework files, with support for the Libraries API module
- Plus many more smaller updates.
Fixed: Added a temporary fix to the BlueprintCSS that makes the input boxes not aligned properly. #700464: Radio button and check box horizontal alignment issue question and #491052: Radio's & checkbox baseline alignment
The 2.x branch introduces some better integration with sub-themes and begins to add some configurable settings for the themes.
This is being actively developed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beginning with the Feb 2 version, when you download the blueprint framework from blueprintcss.org you will need to rename it to ./framework, and not ./blueprint.
This release actually has the following features. 6.x-1.4 had some bugs in it.
This latest release combines all the -dev release changes since the last version. Including the following:
- Removing version tag out of .info file to make it supported better via a CVS checkout. #628966: Not supported! error for D6 with CVS checkout
- Fixing permalinks to work on paged comments #498186: Comment permalinks only work on the 1st page of comments and fixing blueprint to properly recoginze comments titles being turned off #418054: Conditional Comment Subject Field Not Working
- Additionally this version removes the option to upload a logo to remove the confusion.
Please don't use this version. It does not contain all the files. Use 6.x-1.5
Changed the functions names from phptemplate_ to blueprint_ to prevent clashes with modules. #585514: phptemplate not required?
Official Drupal 6 release of the Blueprint theme. This release adds the following:
- Support for subthemes.
- Hover over blocks to reveal admin links to edit and configure the blocks as well as edit the menu blocks.
- add missing header region
- output primary/secondary links