Packaging .make files into distributions on drupal.org requires the drush extension Drupal.org Drush, for running tests on makefiles. These instructions are to help you install Drupal.Org Drush.
- Install drush by following the instructions on the project page or in the README.txt file.
- Install Drupal.org drush as follows:
- Grab Drupal.org drush via git, e.g.
- Move the drupalorg_drush directory under [path-to-drush]/drush/commands directory.
- Clear the drush cache, e.g.
- Verify that Drupal.org drush is installed by running one of the commands, e.g.
git clone [user]@git.drupal.org:project/drupalorg_drush.git drupalorg_drush
drush cache-clear drush